Middle and high school students are required to register for English, math, science, history, and bible each year.
- Grades seven and eight must register for seven core classes and one elective.
- Grade nine must register for six core classes and two electives.
- Grades ten through twelve must register for five core subjects and three electives.
Additional classes are selected from required courses or electives based on students' abilities, interests, and needs. Courses should be chosen with graduation requirements in mind.
All student grade information is available to parents and students through your Family Portal. For login assistance, complete the form below with your name, student name, and email address. We will email you login information.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY STUDENT GRADES?
Current Students and Alumni
- To request a transcript by mail, please submit your request HERE.
- To request an electronic transcript using Parchment, please submit your request HERE.
Schools Requesting Transcripts or Educational Verifications
Please contact the school registrar at 256-469-6403 or complete the form below to request Educational Verifications or school transfer records.