The mission of Madison Academy is to provide a quality education in a Christian environment that will help students grow in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52
At Madison Academy, we believe that education is not just about acquiring knowledge; it's a journey that encompasses understanding, wisdom, and a commitment to making a positive impact on our families, society, and God's kingdom.
Knowledge and understanding form the foundation of learning, but true wisdom is the ability to apply that knowledge in a way that benefits not just oneself, but the entire community. We are dedicated to nurturing this progression in the growth experience of our students.
Our commitment to academic excellence is reflected in our impressive test scores, with our college-bound students averaging 25.1 on the ACT over the past five years. But Madison Academy is more than just test scores; it's a place where mind, body, and soul flourish.
Academic Excellence: Our rigorous curriculum challenges students to think critically, ask questions, and explore the world around them. We prepare them not only for college but for a lifetime of learning.
The Arts: Music, visual arts, and athletic teams provide platforms for our students to express their creativity, learn teamwork, and develop a strong sense of camaraderie.
Faith and Values: We are deeply rooted in our faith, and our mission is to partner with outstanding families to prepare young men and women to impact our world by loving mercy, seeking justice, and walking humbly with our God.
Community Engagement: Beyond the classroom, we encourage our students to engage with the community, instilling in them a sense of responsibility and a desire to make the world a better place.
We invite you to join us on this transformative journey. Discover the rewards of a Madison Academy education, where knowledge, wisdom, and a commitment to impact are nurtured and celebrated.
Statement of Christian Heritage
- God as the Father, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit - Genesis 1; Hebrews 1:2, John 1; Matthew 28:18-20; II Corinthians 13:14
- The central authority of the Bible, which we believe to be the fully inspired Word of God and look to it as our source of direction for faith, worship, and practice. - II Timothy 3:16-17; John 17:17; II Peter 1:20-21
- Salvation is by grace through an active, working faith in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. - Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 2:24-28; James 2:24
- The Christian life begins when true believers renounce sin, confess Jesus Christ as their Savior, and are baptized by immersion for the remission of sins. - Acts 2:38; Acts 8:35-39; Mark 16:15-16; Romans 10:9-10
- The priesthood of all believers who, through prayer, have access to God through Jesus Christ. - I Peter 2:5, 9; John 14:13; I Timothy 2:5; John 14:6; Romans 1:8
- The necessity of living a Godly life. - Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:25-32; I Peter 1:13-19
- A commitment to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our community and throughout the world. - Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-16
- God created and sanctioned marriage to bring together man and woman, the complementary halves of humanity, by joining them in “one-flesh” unions. - Genesis 2:18-25
- Marriage between one man and one woman for life, uniquely reflects Christ’s relationship with His Church. - Ephesians 5:21-33
- God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and these distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. - Genesis 1:26-27