The mission of Madison Academy is to provide a quality education in a Christian environment helping students grow in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
As a faith-based institution, we believe that we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Our vision is to help our students discover their unique purpose and gift.
The MA Difference
At the core of every academic institution is the pursuit of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom. They are, in fact, a progression in the growth experience. It is one thing to have knowledge and understanding; applying it in a way that benefits family, society, and God's kingdom requires wisdom.
We hope to create a life-changing experience for our students and broader school community. We want to create impactful experiences to allow the heart, soul, and body to flourish. Our test scores reflect our commitment to academic accomplishment with college-bound students averaging 25.1 on the ACT (five-year average). Music, athletic teams, and the visual arts provide platforms for young men and women to experience camaraderie, learn teamwork, and express their various talents.
Our deepest desire is to partner with outstanding families to prepare young men and women to impact our world by loving mercy, seeking justice, and walking humbly with our God. I invite you to discover the rewards of a Madison Academy education.
Statement of Christian Heritage
- God as the Father, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit - Genesis 1; Hebrews 1:2, John 1; Matthew 28:18-20; II Corinthians 13:14
- The central authority of the Bible, which we believe to be the fully inspired Word of God and look to it as our source of direction for faith, worship, and practice. - II Timothy 3:16-17; John 17:17; II Peter 1:20-21
- Salvation is by grace through an active, working faith in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. - Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 2:24-28; James 2:24
- The Christian life begins when true believers renounce sin, confess Jesus Christ as their Savior, and are baptized by immersion for the remission of sins. - Acts 2:38; Acts 8:35-39; Mark 16:15-16; Romans 10:9-10
- The priesthood of all believers who, through prayer, have access to God through Jesus Christ. - I Peter 2:5, 9; John 14:13; I Timothy 2:5; John 14:6; Romans 1:8
- The necessity of living a Godly life. - Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:25-32; I Peter 1:13-19
- A commitment to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our community and throughout the world. - Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-16
- God created and sanctioned marriage to bring together man and woman, the complementary halves of humanity, by joining them in “one-flesh” unions. - Genesis 2:18-25
- Marriage between one man and one woman for life, uniquely reflects Christ’s relationship with His Church. - Ephesians 5:21-33
- God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and these distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. - Genesis 1:26-27