We are honored by your interest in Madison Academy and look forward to assisting you with your application!
Step by Step Guide to Completing your Application
Schedule a Visit
Complete an online inquiry or call us at 256-469-6410 to schedule a virtual tour.
Experience a Shadow Day at MA
We love for students in grades 1-12 to spend a day at MA! We will match your child with an MA student who has similar interests to make the shadowing day a rewarding experience. Students will visit classes and meet students, teachers and coaches to see firsthand what it’s like to be a MA Mustang. Postponed due to COVID-19 concerns.
We are currently accepting online applications and will continue the enrollment process during our closure. At any time, you decide that Madison Academy is the school for you, submit an online application.
If you need assistance, please call us at (256) 469-6410 Monday through Friday. We can also communicate remotely via Skype or Zoom.
- Submit an online application
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Online recommendation forms: PK3 - 12th grade
- Complete a child-friendly observation: PK3 - KG
- Principal Interview: 1st - 12th grade
- Complete an entrance exam and/or provide a copy of your child’s most recent standardized test results: 1st - 12th grade
- Provide a copy of your child’s transcript or most recent report card: 1st - 12th grade
- Student Essay: 7th-12th grade
Madison Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Madison Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.