RenWeb – Instructions – Lunch Order
You may order your lunch for your child(ren) by placing an order online via RenWeb. Orders must be placed by 2:00 p.m. on the Friday before for your order to be processed for the following week. Here are the instructions for placing online lunch orders:
- Go to renweb.com.
- Across the top tool bar, scroll over LOGINS, and drop down to ParentsWeb and left-click on ParentsWeb.
- In the District Code box, type: MA-AL (ALL CAPS, as it is case sensitive).
- In the User Name box, type your user name that you entered when you set up your RenWeb account.
- In the Password (case-sensitive), type your password that you entered when you set up your RenWeb account.
- Your Family RenWeb Account should appear.
- On the Left Tool Bar, click on STUDENT INFORMATION.
- When the sub-menu drops down, please click on LUNCH.
- LUNCH will come up with the name(s) of your child(ren). Each child will have his/her own tab. However, if you select one child’s tab, you can scroll down to see each child’s order without having to click on each individual child’s tab.
- Click on a tab with your child’s name, and then scroll down to the bottom of the menu calendar.
- Click Create Web Order.
- Enter the quantity you would like to order by each menu selection.